Friday, September 12, 2008

Lazy Day

It's so nice not to have classes on Fridays! I got to sleep in this morning and make a 'real' breakfast with eggs and bread n' jelly. I took it easy and then I did some reading for my drawing class. Which is actually quite strange for me- that I actually have a book that I am reading. The first of my whole college career!

Later in the afternoon after my delicious leftover-ratatouille lunch I took some pictures for photography class. This class will actually get annoying and expensive because I have to develop slides every week. Which means that tommorrow I am going to wake up early to take them to the developing place north of the Vatican...but in turn means that I also have to find time to pick them back up before class on Monday!

We had an early dinner tonight (6pm)...it started out as Lindsay and Leah wanting a snack...and then it turned into a meal. They made breakfast food: sausage, eggs and hashbrowns...it was like good ole' diner food!

There is a storm coming in now which will hopefully bring is some cooler weather (!), but it will also put a damper on some of our plans for tomorrow. We are going to go to a modern art museum in the late morning and then tomorrow night is La Bianca Notte (The White Night)...it is an all night festival in Rome from 8pm-8am! So hopefully the weather isn't gross all day! Well if I am going to be up all night tomorrow...I should definetly get a good nights sleep...Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather was pretty similiar here in Macungie on this Friday the 12th of Sept. Dark and Rainy
Glad you had a day to just chill - it sounds like your week as been very busy with classes and site seeing!
Love Mom

tjgehman said...

Have fun at the festival! I hope you can enjoy it despite the rain. It's pouring here (yuck)!