Thursday, December 18, 2008

Saying Goodbye to Roma

Well this will be my last blog from Rome! Tonight is my last night and my computer is one of the last things I need to pack :)

I had my last two exams today and overall they went well. I pretty much just had to pass all my classes this semester since only the credits transfer...so I am confident that I at least accomplished that! (I know...such high standards!) After my exam I went to Pamphili park one last time...sat in 'my bench' and tried to process some of the last few months! It will definitely take me longer than one afternoon ;) But it was a good yet bittersweet time and it was sad to look out over the 'forest' of gigantic trees and leave...not knowing if or when I will be back.

Well, I am going with my roommates to a restaurant for dinner and then we are going to walk around the Center one more time...see it all one last time.

So...a van is coming tomorrow morning at 8am to pick us up and take us to the airport. As I mentioned yesterday, our flight leaves at 11:30 and we will arrive in Philly at 3:30. The next time you hear from me I will be back in Macungie, recovering from jet-lag and enjoying the company of my fam ;)

So one last goodbye from Roma...

Ciao ciao!

No comments: