Thursday, December 4, 2008

Germany Here I Come!

I am so excited! I am leaving for the airport in an hour here and my leaves at 3pm this afternoon!

I am flying into Frankfurt and then taking a bus to Darmstadt where I will meet Daniel, Adela's husband. I am spending a couple days with them and then I leave on Saturday afternoon to take a train to Nurnberg. I will meet Rachel and her dad at the train station there and then I think Ray and I will hang around downtown and take a bus back to her house later. And then I leave Monday morning to come back to Roma! Well that's pretty much the extent of what I know to expect...but I know better than to hold to my own expectations...'flex and flow'!

Well this will be my last 'little' European excursion! I can't wait to be able to go to a place where I actually know people...it will definitely take a lot of travel 'stress' away. I will try to update while I am there...well I need to finish some last minute packing ;)

2 comments:

Adela said...

We loved having you here with us for these past two days. We totally enjoyed the time we had together! It's good to catch up with friends! Thank God for that! :) We're looking forward to seeing you again! Have fun for the rest of your staying in Europe! And thanks for the note! We read it last night. You're a sweetheart! And you're always welcomed in our home. Lemme know when you're on skype or smth. I forgot to copy the pics from your camera...

Linda said...

Hey, hope you enjoy your last little European excursion!! We miss you and can't wait to see you for the holidays, Aunt Linda