Monday, August 4, 2008

Countdown!

Summer's end is approaching very fast and for once I don't mind so much...why?
Because in less than a month I will be in Roma!

For those who may not know, I am studying abroad in Rome for the fall semester...I leave Philly Sept. 2nd and will return Dec. 19th.

I recieved my Visa today (whoo hoo!) as well as the location of my apartment and my three roomates. It is nice to know more details as I begin to prepare to leave. And even though I do not really know what to expect I am very excited at the opportunity for this experience.

I very much want keep in touch with family and friends while I am abroad. And while I will be busy exploring Roma and galavanting across Italy, I will try my best to update you all as well ;) Please check up with me through e-mail, reading this blog, facebook, and/or sending letters (!)

If you would feel so inclined as to send me a letter (hint...hint) here is my address:

Kristin Rhodes
c/o American University of Rome
Via Pietro Roselli, 4
000153 Rome, Italy



2 comments:

Linda said...

How exciting, Kristin! We just added your blog to our favorites, so we'll be checking it out! Love and Prayers, Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm reading your blog :) and I'm seeing you pack at the same time - ha ha ha