Monday, August 11, 2008

22 days and counting....

Wow time is continuing to fly by and I really need to start thinking about packing! Well "doing" rather than "thinking" will get me further- so I guess I just need to delve in and start. I am a bit concerned though as to how I am going to pack a semester into two suitcases. It seems like an impossible feat, especially for those who know that I need a car and a half to escort me to Philly! uh-oh...I may be in trouble!

But I am getting more and more excited and I have received some more info/details which are always good to know. I was placed with all of the roomates I requested...Sarah Davis, Lindsey White, and Leah Kacanda- so I know that we will all have fun together. I discovered that the apartment that we have is the same one that Lisa Seyfried had last semester- how cool is that! It is located on Viale dei Quattro Venti and it's a 15 min. walk to the school. She said that it is the nicest Philly U apartment...because even though it is the furthest from the school - it has an outdoor patio/garden that is about the same size as the apt. itself! Also one of my co-workers from MKSD, who graduated from Philly U, lived in the same apt. building when she studied in Rome. So it has been good to hear stories about the neighborhood and surrounding areas- whether it's where to go grocery shopping or where the best gelato is....it's all valuable information ;)

No comments: