Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday Weekend!

Ciao Ciao...well I am back from my lovely extended weekend in Venice and Florence! It was such a great weekend and considering I just got back tonight I will not go into details just tidbits. So expect another long entry soon explaining everything more ;)
  • Traveling to Venice by myself and the train breaking down
  • Arriving in Venice :)
  • Water bus and finding my hotel...Locanda Silva
  • Murano
  • St. Mark's Square
  • Rialto Bridge
  • Architect 'friend'
  • Meeting up with my roomies in Mestre
  • La Biennale (!!!)
  • 10/11 :)
  • Querini Stampalia (Carlo Scarpa's Museo!)
  • Off to Florence
  • Leonardo House Hostel with Leah
  • Grom gelato :)
  • L'Duomo
  • B-day dinner at a Trattoria
  • Irish Pub
  • L'Uffizi Gallery
  • Market
  • Grom gelato!!
  • Pitti Palace
  • Train to Roma!

Well that should whet your appetite some :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have some time Tuesday night to do some reading if you post your story on Tuesday! The last "book" took me 45 minutes to read - but it was good! Can't wait to read this one :)

Love Mom